Saturday, April 15, 2006

Morning Smiles and Tigger Rides

Happy Easter everyone!... April already - and I was due to go back to work on Tuesday. I can't believe just how quickly that's come about. Thank goodness I organized more time, I couldn't bear to leave Ben just yet in the care of someone else. To be honest, I am dreading the day... But we have to do what we must....

It is such a pleasure to wake up to his smiling face in the morning... and he never disappoints. Ben is always in a good mood - in the morning anyway. We had a few issues this week as he got his six months vaccinations AND was diagnosed with Exzema. I was so disappointed because it was the one thing that I was trying so hard to avoid.

He is in love with his Tigger toy at the moment - looks for it constantly. And it's great fun to see him so delighted with something


And then there is eating... He's been on solids now for about 3 weeks, and I'm upping him to 3 meals a day now... but he's really not all that interested! He is eating veggies and fruit but there isn't anything that he seems to love at the moment. Still refuses a bottle or a sippy cup - all they are good for is teething :) Hope you are all well... 'til next time...

No comments: