Sunday, September 24, 2006




Party Plans in full swing…


With only two weeks left to go before my little man is 1!!! the party plans are in full swing. I have very ambitious plans in my head, but already fear that I may be running out of time. Also, I want to try and keep it small because to many kids in my lounge if the weather is bad will not be a good thing. And judging from the storm we had last night [remnants of hurricane Gordon] it could be very bad…
As most of you know, Bob’s mom is coming out for a visit and arrives on Wednesday. I think she’s really looking forward to coming out and spending time with Ben and we are looking forward to having her stay. The fun bit is that we’ve booked a “photo-shoot” for the actual day of Ben’s birthday and so we’ll have a family portrait and a memory to keep.
Ben has us in stitches these days, he is just so funny. Last night it was great fun to splash all of the bath water at mom and dad - he was hiccupping he was laughing so much…He is such a joy to Bob and me,- and waking up to that little smiling face in the morning is something I treasure. And every day he is more sturdy on his feet… not long now til he takes his first steps I think.

Also, he is getting more independent now and wanting to feed himself... This is the mess we are having to deal with now :)...

No comments: