Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Counting down to two









Well, Ben is two on Saturday, and I just don’t know where the time has gone to! How could two years have past… I can’t help thinking this week, of how it was going into my second week of being overdue and remembering just how much I wished he was with us… But also, who would have thought two years ago that I’d be here today with TWO boys! It’s a little hectic here at the moment with preparations for the party, but I’m sure that everything will go smoothly… I will post the photo’s on Saturday afternoon for those of you who would like to see Ben on his birthday! Here are some of the photo’s we took this afternoon as we had a little impromptu photo session…

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Happy Birthday Ben!!! I can't believe myself that he is going to be two and now you have little Daniel too and the two of them look too cute!!! Lots of 2's hey??? Fiona xxx