Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween


We had such a wonderful Halloween last night! There were more kids at the door than we’ve ever had before, and I was going to take Ben and Daniel Trick or Treating, but we just couldn’t get our timing right. We were going with the neighbours but they were running late, then Ben needed dinner and by the time everyone got together for the fireworks Ben was asleep… But he had good fun handing out sweets at the door and saying bye bye to everyone. He wasn’t quite sure WHY he was giving away the sweets though… Surely they were his? I think he was saying bye bye to the suckers and sweeties instead of the people …


Ben in his Policeman Costume


Riding the Horse

Daniel has been a little under the weather lately too, and is on antibiotics and an inhaler for a chest infection, but thankfully he’s on the mend now. You wouldn’t say there was anything wrong to be honest as he still smiled and laughed all the way through it.

Ben had a party at creche yesterday to celebrate too, and one of the girls there had a super costume on where it looked like she was riding a horse, and she was giving all the kids a ride… And here is Ben, loving it! He wasn’t too social though, after he finished his sweets and had his ride it was “Home, Mommy, HOME” while tugging me to the door…

Well, now that we’re into November already - we’ll have to start thinking of Christmas… It’s only weeks away. I love the holidays, and so as usual I can’t wait. It’s more special now because of the boys… We are in Dubai this year visiting mom and dad and I can’t wait for my dad to meet Daniel… One of the saddest things about living away from family is that they don’t get to see our beautiful boys growing up… I know and understand why I’m so biased, but Daniel really is a cutie… just look…



Wide Smiles

Oh!

I don't do Flashes

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Kerrith your boys are so sweet. i am glad you had a good halloween and happy happy to Ben for hs birthday.
The video clips are lovely. something I am yet to attempt. You seem to be enjoying the 2 of them so much.
take care
Wendy
xxxx

Fiona said...

Daniel is just the cutest baby Kerrith. His smile melt your heart. I am sure Mum and Dad are counting the days till you are with them. This living miles apart sucks!!!!! I love Ben in his Policeman outfit, I bet he will want to grow up and be one for a while. Lots of Love Fiona xx

a knysna life said...

Hey hey hey!!!! Sorry I have been so quiet lately... Life just seems to fly by. I've been slack on the blogger too.... Got myself on facebook now, which is just quicker and easier than composing a blog... instant blog for the no time to think generation!! I will get back to it one day though....

Glad to see you lot are having such a ball... they are cute I must say... Ben is still defo Robins child, but I am seeing more of you in Daniel - for sure!!

Anyway.. love to you all.. Chat soon.
Dawn. xxxxxx