Sunday, December 07, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas!!

We are SO SO SO excited for tomorrow - I'm taking the boys to see Santa, in the midlands at a country house where he has apparently set up his ice palace in Ireland! Will be taking a lot of photo's to bore you all with tomorrow :). But it's been a busy weekend here - Ben went to rugby with his Dad on Saturday to see Leinster play and I took him to Imaginosity (Children's Museum) today AND we got our tree up this morning. As I write this I'm watching the beautiful twinkly lights - what is it about a christmas tree that instantly cheers you up. I'm really excited for the holidays now. Here are a few photo's of the weekend:













All Happy its Christmas












Our Tree












I do like my spikey hair













Seeing my weight in water at Children's Museum










Delighted! I cracked the code in the bank vault

No comments: