Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our Weekend

I love the park
I'm going to kick it!
Rachel as little roo
Daniel in the plane at the park

We are all doing really well at the moment - I think we've really settled down now into being a family of five. Rachel was eight weeks yesterday! I don't know where the time has gone to be honest. She is doing so well - sleeping eight hour stretches at night and after a quick feed, back for another four. I really couldn't ask for better. I have found that the change from two to three has been a lot easier than the adjustment and change from one to two. Daniel is in creche now two days a week, and he's doing okay, but not settling to well at the moment. He is obsessed with planes and all he wants to do is go to the airport to see planes. His exact words "Daddy back see airport planes high sky"... (I always tell him that we can only see planes on the weekend when daddy's home)... Apart from anything else - don't you think that's fantastic speech for a little boy who is not yet two!!

1 comment:

Fiona said...

They are so cute Kerrith and obviously love the park. I see it was lovely and sunny and that makes everyone feels better hey? I cannot believe she is 8 weeks already. I think when number three comes along you are so organised and relaxed that everything does flow better so well done to you. Love and hugs Fiona xxx