Monday, March 01, 2010

Happy Birthday Rachie



I can't believe that Rachel is one tomorrow - where did that last year go?... She is just such a wonderful little girl and we are all so lucky to have her with us. She is a happy, generous and loving child - sorry I'm gushing a little, but she really is. We are having a party for her on Saturday with everyone coming round. But tomorrow we're just going to have a little tea and I made cupcakes. i really am struggling with photo's at the moment - so I appologise for the quality of the shots, but you'll get the idea.


This is our new toy which arrived this weekend. The boys love it, and I must say that I have been enjoying the trampoline to!

And here's our little princess ( ;) going up to bed the night before her birthday... She's bushed so no smiles for the camera.

2 comments:

Buck said...

Somehow I missed the fact that Rachie's bday is March 2nd...but I'll never forget her bday now, because that is mine also! wooHOOO!
WOW, is she ever cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Rachie!!
love,
Christy

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I think that's the first serious photo I've seen of her! But she is such a good mix of Ben and Daniel. I can't wait to see you all at the end of the month.
Luv to you all
The Nannie