Thursday, February 21, 2013

2013

It's been ages, and I decided to sign off on my blog because really - who was reading it and everything I had to say I said on Facebook...  But recently I've come to realise again the reason I started this blog in the first place.  The kids were asking me questions about holidays and family and I went back to the blog and realised that everything had been recorded for them - their memories as well as the day to day life that I had forgotten, was there!  It was wonderful to revisit - so here I am again.  I dont' care if people read this or not, it is great for our family who are not with us, but it is even greater for our own family.  And one day I will print it off and give it to my wonderful children so that they have it as a record to. 

There is a bit of catching up to do, since I stopped this blog both boys are in School and Rachel is starting in September.  They have grown up so much, we don't have a stroller anymore, we don't have nappies, we don't have sleepless nights (most of the time) There was a stage there where I never thought I would be able to say that !  Rachel was an amazing sleeper as a baby - and at six months that all changed.  She is 4 in two weeks and is back to being quite a good sleeper.   All three though are incredible at bed time - they never fight us or mess about and I think realise for themselves how important it is to the next day.

Here we are! We're back! :)


2 comments:

Gina said...

Hello again! Your blog update just popped up on my reader list. Good to see you are all well and happy. It will be good to hear more from you over the coming year. I use my blog so often to check the dates of when we did different things and also to browse back and see what we were up to this time last holidays etc. I love Facebook too and although I don't have tons of time to update everything as often as I like I do find that they serve different purposes. I hope you find the time to juggle everything!!!

Mom of Three said...

Hi Gina - wow it is so great to see that after so long there is still one person reading our little piece of the internet! I must confess I still read your blog also :) and have kept in touch that way.... Thank you so much for commenting and making me feel that I'm not alone :)
K