Saturday, December 02, 2006

24 Days to Christmas and Counting


I haven't been neglecting my blog lately, but between computer problems, single parenting and full time work I've been a little busy. Robin was away in SA for a week on business and I took on morning, noon and evening duty ... It would have been okay except for the fact that Ben got conjunctivitus again which basically put us in quarrentine for the weekend and we nearly drove each other bananas. He was really bored and I didn't have the energy to entertain him 24 hours a day... It wasn't the best weekend I've had... Thank goodness Bob is back and we're back to a two parent family.

We've been looking forward to our trip to London for about 3 months now and finally on Friday the day came for us to fly out... Except that Robin left his passport and drivers licence in the office and Ryanair wouldn't let him on the plane... So our trip to London was suddenly cut short!

We are looking very forward to Bob's aunt, Linda coming to visit next weekend. We had such a lovely stay with them when we went to LA and I'm looking forward to returning the hospitality...

I hope you are all keeping well, and there is only a few more weeks until we come down to visit you...

Here are a few shots of the boy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Need some new pictures now. Forgot to tell you yesterday that we saw a super Xmas pressie for the boy, but he would have to come to Vietnam fetch it!