Sunday, December 17, 2006

Long Awaited Pictures

Hi Everyone,

I can't even begin to explain how hectic things have been here on our side... And while I have every intention of updating Ben's blog regularly, finding the time is becoming a challenge. We are all really well, Ben is just getting bigger and bigger.... and it is wonderful watching him develop into his own little person...

So here we are facing the last week before Christmas 2006 - and thankfully I have most all the shopping done... Admittedly, I only started and finished on Saturday, but it's done! The Kents are coming over for Christmas this year and I am looking forward to the day. I've put a lot into the planning to make sure that I'm not running around on the day... I really want to enjoy the day with Ben and Bob and not be a slave to the kitchen...

I hope that you all have a wonderful, merry and stress free run up to Christmas... Enjoy the holidays :) We send love to you all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't know what happened to my other comment but here goes again. These pictures are absolutely beautiful and your tree looks really great. I notice my blanket over the chair! I wish I was there with you all to snuggle up to the fireplace. Oh well......
Love you all lots and lots.