Thursday, June 26, 2008

How fast did that year go - Daniel's One


The Cake

My Beautiful Boys

Opening Presents

More Loot

Had to add this - LOVE the smile

This post is so overdue - and I'm sorry to all the family... I have really struggled this last week with Daniel's birthday. He is so wonderful and such a delight for us, but I have been a bit sad that he's not a baby anymore.... We had a wonderful party, all the kids had a really good time I think. Daniel loved the attention, and even for a small gathering, I couldn't believe how much work went into getting everything ready.... True to the summer we're having it poured with rain and so we were had to stay inside. Here are the pics of the day, and a few others I just had to add









Watching the Ducks









Ben's new angle on slide

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool first birthday cake!