Sunday, June 14, 2009

All About Rachel










I can't help it, but I just love playing with her - we're having such fun with Rachel. We were at a birthday party over the weekend and she was the life and soul of the party - primarily because she laughs and smiles for everyone so easily....

Well, Daniel is two on Thursday and so a lot of planning is going into his party. We are going to have it in the park (hopefully optimistic of me) as I think it'll be more fun having him tear around outside (and also a picnic party will be a little less work for me). I'm hoping to make a fish-shaped cake for him, and lets pray it turns out okay... Will let you all know.

So here are the latest pictures of the little lady :)...



































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just the BEST pictures!!!! I luuuuuuv the one of you with her, Kerrith, and is that jewellery I see you wearing? Her grandfather (and me of course) is missing her terribly and keeps printing pictures of her to bring home for the fridge.

Jo said...

Oh gosh how cute is that giggling one? It looks like you're having the best time with her - you look great. I love her little dress with the spotty lining under the floral skirt, oh what fun to dress a little girl!

Fiona said...

Oh my goodness Kerrith, how cute is she....your mum and dad must be missing you all so much. I think they should move to Ireland if you ask me....sorry I have been absent from commenting, but I just am struggling to keep up with all the blogs and am resisting the computer as it is winter and I just want to curl up and watch TV after supper... Keep those beautiful photos coming. Love and hugs Fiona xxxx