Monday, June 08, 2009

I'm getting cuter and cuter


Today is a momentus day - Daniel is potty training himself, and as much as I'm not ready for it he is... He went to the toilet and did all the business! Rachel is just so amazing, we got a new bumbo for her (supporting south african products :) )... and she loves it. I had to include the pics of daniel jumping off the couch - his newest pastime! Even that has become boring now, and so he's devised a new game, stand on the windowsill, bolamakissi over the couch and roll onto the floor. It's heart stopping... I think I should get a standing order prescription of valium because he is going to be our extreme sports guy and I think we might have one or two trips to A&E in our future (in fact I'd put money on it)...














1 comment:

Jo said...

Ha! It sounds like your Daniel is a bit like my Liam! I love Bumbo seats, and I tell everyone I see with one that they're South African ;-)
Do your kids call them bolamakissi too? I've kept some true SA words for the kids and that is one of them! Their friends love it and try to remember how to say it too! Mielie is another one, and I'm afraid I keep calling robots robots instead of traffic lights!