Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hitting the Milestones

When we had Ben the thought of weaning onto solids seemed like such a huge thing... When to start, what to feed, would he take it or not... And here we are with Rachel, just so ready, we had pork with applesauce last night. I made the applesauce, she was sitting on my lap, one thing led to another and I am happy to report that she took to it like a duck to water. It was just a taste, but something tells me weaning is not going to be a problem for her.

































We were at the zoo last week and the boys loved it - so we bought the family year pass and now will probably go to the zoo everyweekend. Look forward to lots of photo's of animals. Here are a few now:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel is growing too quickly!! And it isn't fair because we're not there to watch her. I love the other pics of the boys, especially the little naked Tarzan!
Luv
Mom