Friday, July 31, 2009

We're Moving



Rachel hit another milestone today look. Both boys used the car, and now it's Rachie's turn...




Rachel in the Car

Daniel in the car

Ben in the car

From the two pics above you can see Rachel and Daniel are from the same factory as Robin would say...

So, it's official (I think)... We are moving at the end of September into a beautiful house in the Dublin Hills. It has the space we've been looking for, it's on a farm so there is the rural aspect and it's still only twentyish minutes from work for Robin. Friends of ours built it, they are going back to SA and that's how we got the opportunity. And being South African they built it with the South African asthetic in mind. It is a gem of a house and I'm really excited. Also has the most beautiful views of the whole of Dublin. The other thing is that it is semi furnished which means we will be finally getting our own furniture again! (and this means shopping and deciding on design again - can't wait )


3 comments:

Wendy said...

wow its fabulous. perfect for you guys! cant wait to keep up with all the decorating. Is the furniture you have now not yours?
when I saw those pics of all the kids in the car I thought the same thing as you then said. the enjoyment level gets progressively less . I had a ben baby but I have a rachel toddler. I swear I cant push that swing high enough
xx
W

Jo said...

Wow, that house looks gorgeous! Does it have a guest room big enough for two adults and two kids? Lol! How wonderful to have that kind of space for the kids, they're going to have fantastic memories growing up there.

Thanks for your comment on my blog - good luck!

I've left you a little challenge if you're up for it, come and see ;-)

Anonymous said...

Jee, it looks wonderful! Enjoy it.