Saturday, June 02, 2007


Family shot with me ready to pop


Ben and Sean reading the paving brochure - don't ask me why, but it was the book of choice for the day

Ben looking very grown up


Us again...


Ben and Me in the garden

Ben's new bed


Peek-a-boo Mommee!

This is going to be a short post with lots of photo's ... As you can all see I'm ready to pop, and feel it believe me, only a week to go 'til D-Day... It's a bank holiday here this weekend which means we get Monday off... But as my husband loves to inform me I'm on permanent holiday now... :) Bob is going into work on Monday as he's trying to keep as many days leave for when the baby finally does arrive...

Ben has his "Big Boy" bed now and was delighted when we put it up. We aren't going to change him from the cot to the bed just yet, but I wanted it in his room for him to get used to before the baby came, he just looks like such a little boy now and not my baby anymore... The next time I post will definitely be to introduce the new addition... Take Care til then...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben is looking very grown up! And so are you!!! I love the bed and especially the quilt. Take care of yourself now and looking forward to hearing "the news".
Lotsaluv
The Nanny

Fiona said...

Oh Kerrith what lovely photos of you all. I am sure by the time I write this the new arrival will be with you. Ben is looking oh so cute and what a little boy he is. Can't wait to hear all about and see the new baby. Take care all of you and enjoy your new baby. Love Nana Fi xxx aka Fiona