Friday, November 14, 2008

I Love Winter

It's not raining!!!! We are having the best time ever now because it's not that wet - not like summer was anyway. We've just come back from the park and we had such a lovely afternoon. The kids ran around, played pirates, kicked balls and most of all jumped in muddy puddles - which was I think for them the highlight (not so much for me as I didn't pack a second change of clothes and they got sopping - will know for next time).... I forgot how lovely it is to be out in the brisk air, enjoying all the colors of autumn (the leaves are still golden and only just falling off the trees so autumn in my book)... Here are the pics for you to enjoy to :)...

































































1 comment:

Fiona said...

They are just soooooooooooo cute man, I could eat them up. Enjoy getting ready for Christmas with them, they are both going to be so excited this year. Love Fiona xxx