Thursday, November 06, 2008















So, again I'm a little late in the posting - but Happy Halloween everyone! The boys had a great time... Ben was a dragon and Daniel a Lion (which I just loved)... Ben "got" trick or treating this year and couldn't believe his luck! He asked to go again every day since :) Also, he quite enjoyed carving the pumpkins and so I think the whole thing was a big hit. Now with Halloween over, can you believe that I'm starting to plan christmas! It'll be quiet this year, but I really want to start establishing christmas traditions, which so far I've decided will consist of baking decorations (thank you Nigella) and making our own christmas wrapping paper. Also - I want the boys to make their presents for their friends - I just have to come up with something decent and within the capabilities of a 3 year old and a 17 months old (not at all a challenge). But Ben is doing really well at the moment too - baking biscuts, making thank you cards and painting ... Since coming back from SA we've been very productive! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Ben looks quite scary with that green face, but Daniel makes an angelic lion. Not sure lions are usually so friendly!
Luv
The Nanny