Saturday, November 08, 2008

The Scan

We had the scan this morning and disappointingly we didn't get any good pictures of her at all because she was snuggled in to me and not to keen on being photographed. Plus, while she was calm, happy and seemingly asleep, the boys went balistic! daniel screamed his head off because he couldn't come to me and Ben screamed because he didn't like me being scanned - so Robin really had his hands full! The woman who did the scan was fantastic and tried everything to get the baby to move, including letting me go for a walk, but nothing. So, she's asked me to come back again (assuring me at no extra cost!!!) and I have another booked for the 29th November... I'm going on my own this time and hopefully our baby girl will want to pose.... And we double checked - definately a girl :)... So the result is only one half way decent picture (and she looks very similar to the one we have of ben). Also - I've included a pic of my new stroller, the Phil and Ted VIBE... I am DELIGHTED with it... And I'm sure that it's going to make life easier with the three!










Our little girl













My Vibe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new stroller! Going to be a bit of a squash with three don't u think? I do hope that the next scan will give us more of an idea, but I'm sure she's going to be a combination of Ben and Daniel.
Luv Mom

Wendy said...

hopefully the next one will be better but I think this one looks pretty good myself. so exciting hey. The buggy looks great I see people using them. now all you need is a buggy board on the back and a pair of massive arm muscles and you can all go out :)
xx