Sunday, June 13, 2010

Still House Hunting

We are STILL house hunting. Each weekend off we trek, looking for our perfect little spot (it's been over a year now). The kids are bored, and to be honest, I'm tired of thinking this is the one. But yesterday, I think I found my forever house. It's beautiful and has such potential - but it'll take a load of work (it's a victorian villa built in 18760) and commitment and money! Bob likes it to, but doesn't like the work and money bit. It got me thinking though - we always take the easier option, but I think from this perspective that working more for something will make it mean that much more to you. I'm heartbroken cause I won't be the one to let this little house realise it's potential! Here are some pics of the kids from yesterday -






1 comment:

Gina said...

It's unsettling house hunting. Hopefully it will all be worth it in the end when you find the perfect house for you and your family. Having moved from Ireland to England and now on to Australia I am so over the whole moving bug. Never again! I hope you find your forever home soon...